Will you make it through the rain?
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
 
Yesterday is gathering and so, i went to the function room at 5.40pm at the tropica. Saw like 1o guys and only 2 girls. As there is nothing to do, i took my PSP out and played DJ max. Finally, everyone arrived and we ate beehoon with fish, harshbrown, nuggets and veggies. And for dessert, mango pudding but i don't really like it :P
After that we played "truth or dare" and the bottle pointed me O.o I picked dare and Claire ask me to pick a number and i picked the number 7. I thought the number 7 was lucky only to find out that i need to perform a catwalk for thirty seconds but i just simply walk on a straight line. Unfortunately, Mr Lim and Mr Vai had to leave early.When some of us guys went to the toilet, they went to the sauna except me and someone else(i forgot who is he). We got out of the toilet and saw a security guard going to the toilet then Yeening ask me to tell them to get out of the sauna and they got out without the guard noticing them. Now, we go play "bang bang" which was FUN till i "died". And the last game we played is "honey honey i love you" which was really weird and that's why most of use didn't want to play and we were so noisy that Yeening became damn angry and that's why we played lol. While playing, we found lots of ketchup under the sofa. We opened 3 bottles of the sparkling grape juice thing and i kept 2 of the corks. Every 40 minutes or so, the security guards will come and tell us to keep quiet. Okay, now was time for us to leave and rudi took a bottle of the grape juice but claire took it back. Many of us left except me, Charles, Terryin, Rachel, Yeening and Claire. We arranged the tables and chairs and then sit down and chat while we wait for our parents to fetch us. My father came and because Charles's home is near the tropica, we walked out of there together. I said goodbye and my father drove me home, and he walked back . At home so sticky loh cause walk there then sweat alot. I shall end here :D
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

people visited
Archives
February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / October 2009 / February 2010 / March 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / July 2012 / August 2015 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]