Will you make it through the rain?
Friday, March 13, 2009
 
Today so sad lah. Forgot is founder day so i went to school only to find out that very there are very little people that is going to school so i go home loh. At 10.30am went to Tampines mall buy hay for my guinea pigs. Went to fish shop saw Clown fishes sold at $3 each. the colour so nice lol
Clown fish:

I buy liao wan to walk back home then rain. Rain so much loh then cannot go home cause forgot bring umbrella then i go walk in the shelter area to see if have place where have shelter that link from there to my home. Then walk, walk, walk and saw 2 person making out so try not to like stare at them then continue to find but don't have so i waited for the rain to stop. I waited for like 10mins then find again. One aunty saw me walking around then because i no umbrella, she gave her's to me but i say "no need lah" but she say "just take, i have alot at home". I say ok then rush home to take another umbrella for me to use so i can return her's but when i go back there, she go liao. I then go search for her but cannot find her so i go home loh. So kind of her :D
4 more days till gathering! hehe
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

people visited
Archives
February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / October 2009 / February 2010 / March 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / July 2012 / August 2015 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]