Will you make it through the rain?
Saturday, March 14, 2009
 
Today have the record to burst 500+ ballons thing but i never buy the ticket so just go see see with my mum loh. There have the fat fat chinese actor. I show you the video of bursting the ballons, srri the video abit blur.


After that we leave liao then at the same time the fat fat actor also leave then i go take picture.

(the guy on the left)

Then in the afternoon go swimming with my eldest brother and saw a dead bird while walking there.

so sad loh...the neck like squash liao.

We put down the bag and go change. I change first then jump into the pool and swim then i noticed that my brother had disappeared then i look for him loh. I then saw someone looking really like him then cause he with friends then i don't want to interrupt him so i kept on swimming. I saw him alone so i call him then he look at me and look away. I don't care then continue to swim and found 50cent. I got out of the pool to put it in the bag but the bag disappear. I pai seh like that then go look for him and because my brother everytime go sun tan one, i go the sun tan place and saw him there so i go tell him i go home liao. I took my spects and clothes and went to change then went home.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

people visited
Archives
February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / October 2009 / February 2010 / March 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / July 2012 / August 2015 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]